Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fun Science Fact: Could this mushroom kill you?


After consuming this mushroom named the Death Cap (Amanita phalloides) you have a 50 % chance of death. The deadly toxins in this mushroom survive high temperatures and remain after cooking. Next, the toxins attack your liver,kidneys, and your nervous system. You then could slip into a coma and then death. The scarey thing about the Death Cap is that it looks similar to an edible straw mushroom.

MooMooMath and Science uploads a new Math and Science video everyday
Please visit our channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_WiQFez8FZcICpbwblyyg

For Math help visit our website:
http://www.moomoomath.com/